Introducing a new show from!

This New Economy - A Podcast Exploring Humanity Through Economics

Listen Now

Release Date 11/17/15 Episode Length 28:06

The Value of Marketing to Current Customers

with David Cancel of Driftt

"All communication is marketing of some flavor."
PListen Now

David Cancel, founder of Driftt, shares the fears and excitement of starting his 5th startup, and lessons he's carried with him from one to the next. He also talks with us about the value of marketing to current customers and keeping them engaged and motivated to send referrals.

Exclusive Listener Discounts...Check 'em out!

All communication is marketing of some flavor.
We need to spend 80% of our time focused on today, and the other 20% focused on planning for the next stage.

Intro Music by Alex Koch of Digital Dust Studios

Outro Music by Unknown — "Naked"